C++ is an Object oriented language and widely used for competitive programming.
C++ course at Mark IT Solutions covers OPP's concepts in detail with topics like function overloading, Inheritance,
Polymorphism, Exceptional handling etc.
Understanding the OPP's concepts in C++ is very important to learn JAVA. That's the reason we first take revision of C++ before starting with JAVA course.
How C++ programming course at Mark IT Solutions is different.
- We start the course with basic of c++ Programming and end with more and more complex problems.
- We try to take the maximum number of assignments so that students have better clarity and understanding and they will not face any problem while upgrading to JAVA.
- Technical test and interviews are conducted after each module of C++.
- A complete Practical and career oriented approach to teaching.
- Highly experienced and Qualified Trainers
Duration: 56 hrs.
Pre-requisite: C Programming.
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming
- Class and Object
- C++ as a better C
- Constructor, Constructor Overloading
- Static Data Member
- Static Member function, Inline function, Friend function
- Operator Overloading
- File IO
- Exception Handling
- RTTI, Type Casting
- Ability to analyze problem statement and develop a OOP design.
- Implement OOP design using C++.